The medical device industry is large, competitive and highly innovative. Even with the advances being made, concerns over a merger-dominated business climate, wrongful termination and retaliation lawsuits and skyrocketing jury awards take the focus away from what’s important – achieving your business goals.
What Monitor Offers
Executive Liability Insurance for Medical Device Companies
Our coverage addresses the business practice, management and employment-related risks unique to medical device businesses. Executive Liability Insurance for Medical Device Companies includes: Directors, Officers and Corporate Liability and Employment Practices Liability Insurance.
- Medical device-related businesses
- With 1 to 500 employees
- $25 million in assets
Optional Coverage Available By Endorsement
Directors, Officers and Corporate Liability
- $25,000 costs of defense for intellectual property rights and/or copyright infringement claims
- Costs of defense in addition to limit of liability
Employment Practices Liability
- $100,000 costs of defense for claims alleging violation(s) of the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Modified settlement clause (80%/20% coinsurance) and a 10% reduction in the deductible upon consent to settle
- And much more
Don’t assume these risks are covered under your general liability policy. Contact your agent or broker and ask about Monitor’s coverage. Don't have an agent? Contact Us