Healthcare facilities face risks unlike those in any other business. Practices face allegations of mismanagement, discrimination or harassment from employees and patients, HIPAA violations, and other risks.
What Monitor Offers
Executive Liability Insurance for Medical Facilities
Our coverage addresses the business practice, management and employment-related risks unique to medical facilities and group practices. Executive Liability Insurance for Medical Facilities includes: Directors, Officers and Corporate Liability and Employment Practices Liability Insurance.
- Medical groups
- Independent physicians associations
- Home health care organizations
- With 1 to 500 employees
Optional Coverage Provided By Endorsement
- Members of the organization’s peer review committee are covered
- Coverage for alleged violations of Title II of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Coverage for any claim for accreditation, certification, credentialing, professional assessment, peer review, sponsoring or standard-setting activities conducted by the organization or on its behalf
- And much more
Monitor offers the right coverage options for medical facilities. Manage your risks. Contact your agent or broker today. Don't have an agent? Contact Us